Poromagia

Kirjoittaja Aihe: Accommodation for the PTQ on the 24th of February  (Luettu 2336 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Poissa Dann182

Hello,

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, my Finnish skills are pretty much non-existant.

I'm an Estonian player and I'm hoping to come to the PTQ that takes place on the 24th of February with a friend. The problem is that if we want to come there on Sunday we would miss the first round since the ship wouldn't arrive sooner. Thus, we decided to travel on the 23rd. That means that we have to spend the night in Finland, so would someone be kind enough to provide us accommodation, preferably near the tournament site? If You have any offers to make then please, email them to [email protected]. I will check this thread too, but an email would be preffered.

Thanks

Danel

Poissa Thaurwylth

• Oulu
  • Vaihtopalaute:
    ( | | )
  • Vastaan yks.viesteihin vain sähköpostitse!
Vs: Accommodation for the PTQ on the 24th of February
« Vastaus #1 : 17.02.08 - klo 09:14 »
Common courtesy isn't really in high demand in Finland, so you might not find a place to crash; this isn't of course necessarily so, so keep trying. But in case it fails, check out http://www.eurohostel.fi/main.php . The place is very good, cheap for Finnish standards, and pretty much one tram ride (2 euros?) away from the tournament site.

Poissa Frein

Vs: Accommodation for the PTQ on the 24th of February
« Vastaus #2 : 17.02.08 - klo 19:53 »
Common courtesy isn't really in high demand in Finland, so you might not find a place to crash; this isn't of course necessarily so, so keep trying. But in case it fails, check out http://www.eurohostel.fi/main.php . The place is very good, cheap for Finnish standards, and pretty much one tram ride (2 euros?) away from the tournament site.
I guess you meant supply. :)

Anyway, Thaurwylth is probably correct in that it's difficult to find someone to accommodate you in Finland. We're introverted and shy and all that up here. I'd be tempted to if it was possible, though, as more practice would be very much welcome.