Poromagia

Kirjoittaja Aihe: Conspiracy: Take the Crown  (Luettu 32882 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Poissa Fantasiapelit Turku

Conspiracy: Take the Crown
« : 22.02.16 - klo 18:20 »
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/news/announcing-conspiracy-2

26. Elokuu 2016

"This set is designed for eight-player drafts followed by free-for-all games of three to five players each."
Eli sama idea kuin edellisessä Conspissa. Hyvä vai huono juttu?
« Viimeksi muokattu: 27.02.16 - klo 10:10 kirjoittanut kivi »

Poissa Tingle

Vs: Conspiracy: The Reign of Brago
« Vastaus #1 : 22.02.16 - klo 18:22 »
Kylläpä näitä täytesettejä nyt ropisee. Saa nähdä miten kesällä into ja rahat riittävät.

Poissa Gagis

« Vastaus #2 : 22.02.16 - klo 18:31 »
Edellinen Conspiracy oli ihan kiva setti, jos sitä pelasi 1v1 eikä multiplayerinä, ja alkuinnostuksen jälkeen bokseja sai ihan helvetin halvalla.

Voi olla ihan kivaa settiä ostaa varastoon ja draftata peli-illoissa.
''Flickerwisp on Thalian ja Mutsin jälkeen ehkä määtsikin siistein creature. Sil voi tehdä kaikkea. Se jopa runkkaa ja keittää kahvit sun puolesta.''

Poissa Thalian

« Vastaus #3 : 22.02.16 - klo 19:26 »
Conspiracyn draftaaminen oli tosi jeba, mutta pelaaminen ei sitten ollutkaan niin jees. Toivottavasti tässä on samaa hienoutta draftaamisessa, mutta duelit toimii paremmin.

Poissa Meltyman

« Vastaus #4 : 22.02.16 - klo 21:04 »
Draftaaminen oli jees, pelaaminen kuraa, mutta cubeen löytyi paljon herkkuja ja kivoja reprinttejä.

Poissa Tingle

« Vastaus #5 : 22.02.16 - klo 21:55 »
Minusta pelaaminenkin oli varsin hauskaa, etenkin kun moninpeli tarkoittaa nykyään lähes yksinomaan Commanderia. Normaaleilla pakoilla ja säännöillä peleistä tulee paljon jännittävämpiä.

Poissa Omnicun

« Vastaus #6 : 25.02.16 - klo 00:17 »
Häh? Setin nimi vaihtui. Bragolle kävikin köpelösti, The Reign of Brago onkin The Empty Throne. Mitäs kummaa nyt?

http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/news/announcing-conspiracy-2

Poissa chillygel

« Vastaus #7 : 25.02.16 - klo 00:26 »
veikkailen, että luovat samanlaista "salapoliisileikkimistä" mitä aikaisemman setin kanssa pelleilivät. Foliohatut kannattaa jo tässä vaiheessa laittaa päähän..

Poissa Leyiapops

« Vastaus #8 : 25.02.16 - klo 07:28 »
veikkailen, että luovat samanlaista "salapoliisileikkimistä" mitä aikaisemman setin kanssa pelleilivät. Foliohatut kannattaa jo tässä vaiheessa laittaa päähän..

Onhan setin nimi kuitenkin Conspiracy... ;)

Poissa ljkp

« Vastaus #9 : 25.02.16 - klo 10:34 »
Lainaus
Number of Cards 221 220

:D

Redditin puolella myös huomauttivat, että myös tästäkin ilmoituksesta puuttuu vielä settisymboli, minkä perusteella uumoilivat, että tämäkään ei vielä olisi lopullinen setin nimi, vaan tulevina päivinä saataisiin vielä jokin uusi ilmoitus Conspiracy 2:n liittyen.

Poissa Slaagi

« Vastaus #10 : 25.02.16 - klo 15:27 »
Conspiracy 2 - Game of Thrones
Ei siinä ambulanssit auta, kun sulle aukee hauta.
- Lakupaavi

Poissa Etheraven

« Vastaus #11 : 25.02.16 - klo 15:32 »
Conspiracy 2 - Game of Thrones

Conspiracy 2 - Games of Throne

Poissa ljkp

Poissa jace00

« Vastaus #13 : 27.02.16 - klo 17:27 »
Lainaus
Number of Cards 221 220

220 221

:D

Poissa Me_From_Finland

Vs: Conspiracy: Take the Crown
« Vastaus #14 : 27.02.16 - klo 19:31 »
On ollut ilmeisen hauskaa PR/promo-tiimillä tämän setin suhteen   :D
Elämä on yhtä helvettiä, eikä se muutu juuri paremmaksi sen jälkeenkään.

Poissa Vicard

« Vastaus #15 : 14.06.16 - klo 15:32 »
Tommonen osu silmään http://www.manaleak.com/mtguk/2016/06/someone-just-solved-the-eternal-masters-conspiracy-2-token-mystery/
Lainaus
Someone Just Solved The Eternal Masters Conspiracy 2 Token Mystery (And That’s A Lot Of Tokens)

Inside every Eternal Masters booster pack is a token, that much is already known, but did you know that on the back frame of these tokens there are also some seemingly random and mysterious lines of text? Well, as it turns out these lines of text are not random at all but are part of a teaser puzzle cleverly designed by Wizards of the Coast for the upcoming Conspiracy 2 set ‘Conspiracy: Take the Crown‘ (pretty cool Wizards!).

And you’ve guessed it; some clever-clog with access to a lot of Eternal Masters boosters (and a lot of time) noticed these lines of text and took it upon themselves to solve the puzzle.

WARNING SPOILERS: If you want to solve this mystery yourself then please do not read on (you’ll also need a lot of Eternal Masters tokens).

If you line up the mysterious lines of text in the right order then this is what it should look like:

Reading between the lines…

That’s a lot of tokens
And here is what the lines of text once lined up correctly will say:

Text on the top & bottom of tokens reads

People of the high city! It is my solemn duty to inform you that Brago, King of Paliano, is no more. His death shocked the city all those years ago; his spiritual continuance brought joy and relief to us all. Now, he has at last passed truly and forever beyond the veil. His long reign has come to an end, and his spirit is finally granted the eternal rest it deserves.

In his beneficent wisdom, our late king appointed a successor with the will and the strength to bring peace to his beloved city. As his designated heir, recognized by the sacred order of custodi as his one and true successor, I vow to uphold the laws of Paliano, to maintain order in the city, to see that justice is served swiftly and even-handedly. Though I know that I will never be a worthy heir to a man whose commitment to his city transcended life itself, I must hope that with the blessings of the custodi, I am able to guide our fair city to a new age of prosperity.

The transfer of power is always difficult, and all the more so when the end of a monarch’s reign comes unexpectedly. Even loyal and steadfast servants of the crown may find themselves ill-equipped to serve a new monarch in the same capacity as the old. As of now, the post of captain of the guard is disbanded. The soldiers of this city will now report directly to me. The former captain has retired with thanks from our fair city and a generous pension from the throne that will support her for the rest of her life, however long that life may be.

In the absence of any natural heir, Brago made his intentions for the disposition of his throne quite clear. Lamentably, not all of the king’s former vassals respect his final wishes. Those who might use this transition as an excuse for rebellion should know that treason will be answered, as it always has been, with the harshest punishment, while loyalty will be rewarded lavishly. May fortune smile upon Paliano!

– As proclaimed by her majesty Queen Marchesa, the Black Rose, first of her name; head of the council, guarantor of lawful governance, sole sovereign of the high city, true heir to the throne of Paliano and all the rights and privileges thereof.

Text on the sides of tokens reads

Free Citizens of Paliano: When you fell asleep last night, you were loyal. You laid down your heads as steadfast servants of the one true king of Paliano, Brago the Eternal. Perhaps you did not love him. It is not the role of a ruler to be loved, but you obeyed him, and you respected him, as any citizen should.

You awakened as unwitting traitors beneath the bloodstained banner of a usurper queen: Marchesa, the Black Rose, a known assassin and plotter, a criminal of the highest order whose veiled threats and hidden thorns have allowed her for far too long to flaunt the law of Paliano. She has made you traitors by raising her flag above the palace and placing the crown upon her treacherous brow. She has forced you to choose between loyalty to the crown and loyalty to your city.

Somehow, this vile deceiver murdered King Brago, ending his immortal existence and dispersing the essence of his spirit. Somehow, she inserted herself into the sovereign’s will and testament – a document forged, no doubt, from whole cloth for why would the King eternal have a will at all? And if he did why would he name the murderous daughter of a fallen house to rule in his place? Somehow, she commands the loyalty of the custodi priests who once made the king’s word manifest in the world. Alongside them stands numerous servants of the throne who cannot or dare not question her right to rule, and in the shadows lurks her own existing network of thieves, spies, saboteurs, informants and assassins.

Already, the false queen raises her own sigil, the emblem of the black rose, above Paliano. She would quietly ignore the symbol of our city, the symbol Brago carried with him on the pommel of his own sword, an image so enduring, so emblematic of our city and its lawful ruler that the custodi consider it a religious icon in its own right. Oh, the custodi wave it even now, and it means as little from them as it ever did. But the banners of the city troops have already changed. You will not see that symbol in the halls of Marchesa’s palace or the shields of her defenders. She claims to rule legitimately, to have the interests of the city at heart, but the flag that has flown above us all these years is absent at her own command.

And why? The reason is simple. Marchesa has no right to that sign of our city’s history and she knows it. She wears the crown and sits upon the throne, but she does not carry the sword of Brago – The blade that bears the symbol of our city. I know this because I now carry that sword and with it the burden of upholding law and order in Paliano. I have been stripped of my title by the traitor queen, but I do not relinquish it. I hold this sword, this symbol, this duty to defend our city from all its enemies – even and especially an enemy who sits upon the throne. I have no wish to rule, only to unseat the usurper so that we may determine our rightful sovereign in the wake of King Brago’s tragic end.

Marchesa would have you stand with her, in service to a true crown that rests upon a false head, and thereby she would make you a traitor. I offer thee a different path: stand with me, and with Brago, and show your loyalty to your city through your disobedience to the pretender.

If her flag is not your flag, then do not bow to it. If her rule is legitimate, then so too are her laws. If she is not truly queen, then the servants of the throne are no better than her spies and assassins, and should be treated accordingly.

What say you, citizens of Paliano? Do you stand with the city or with its self-proclaimed queen? Are you loyal rebels or obedient traitors? Every day as long as Marchesa sits upon the throne, you are one or the other. Make your choice!

– Adriana, captain of the guard

Poissa Me_From_Finland

« Vastaus #16 : 14.06.16 - klo 15:57 »
No huh huh.
Elämä on yhtä helvettiä, eikä se muutu juuri paremmaksi sen jälkeenkään.

Poissa Jhoku

« Vastaus #17 : 19.06.16 - klo 00:20 »
Ei ainakaan ole markkinointi tiimillä ollut tylsää, kun tämä tausta tarinakin esitetty tällä tavalla.

Poissa barros

• Hidas vaihtaja
  • Vaihtopalaute:
    ( | | )
  • Totuus iski kuin salami.
« Vastaus #18 : 10.07.16 - klo 12:41 »
Slurps, muiskis maiskis mitä herq. Millon spoilerit alkavat setin julkistamisen lähestymisen myötä (Release Date: August 26, 2016).
https://mtgsuomi.fi/listat/barros/ Scratching wall with claws.

What I learned there, during those weeks of rehearsal, would serve me for the rest of my life. - J. Huston

Poissa Zwine

« Vastaus #19 : 10.07.16 - klo 13:58 »
Slurps, muiskis maiskis mitä herq. Millon spoilerit alkavat setin julkistamisen lähestymisen myötä (Release Date: August 26, 2016).

Conspiracy: Seize the Crown
Release: August 26th, 2016
Mothership Spoilers Start: August 1st (2 weeks of articles)
Full Spoiler Released: August 12th

Lähde:
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/magic-fundamentals/the-rumor-mill/673776-when-will-we-get-spoilers-for-set-schedule-of

Poissa Vicard

« Vastaus #20 : 03.08.16 - klo 19:44 »
Uusi walker esitelty, mutta korttia ei ole vielä spoilattu
(click to show/hide)
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/magic-story/laid-rest-2016-08-03
« Viimeksi muokattu: 03.08.16 - klo 19:46 kirjoittanut Vicard »

Poissa Gagis

« Vastaus #21 : 10.08.16 - klo 18:39 »

Nyt tuli korttikin. Tuohan on ihan älytön.
''Flickerwisp on Thalian ja Mutsin jälkeen ehkä määtsikin siistein creature. Sil voi tehdä kaikkea. Se jopa runkkaa ja keittää kahvit sun puolesta.''

Poissa Thalian

« Vastaus #22 : 10.08.16 - klo 19:11 »
Ei suoraan suojele itseään, mikä on aika raskasta neljän manan walkkerilta. Ykkösability on kuitenkin melkein suojeluability, joten tätä ehkä testataan. Kolmosability on kuitenkin tosi vahva.

Poissa Hopo

« Vastaus #23 : 10.08.16 - klo 20:24 »
Ei suoraan suojele itseään, mikä on aika raskasta neljän manan walkkerilta. Ykkösability on kuitenkin melkein suojeluability

Jos tuo ykkösability ei "suoraan suojele" niin en tiedä mikä sitten niin tekee.
IPU:lle tuli tosiaan heitettyä ääni ..... periaatteet suht kunnossa.

Poissa de-layer

« Vastaus #24 : 10.08.16 - klo 20:57 »
Vaikea keksiä walkkeria joka suojelisi itseään paremmin, noh, ehkä JTMS. Nic Fittini suorastaan huutaa paria Kayaa.

Poissa Morian

« Vastaus #25 : 10.08.16 - klo 22:59 »
0 Toimis aika kivasti myös containment priest kanssa. Mielenkiintoinen kortti kyllä.

Poissa Frost

« Vastaus #26 : 10.08.16 - klo 23:53 »
0 Toimis aika kivasti myös containment priest kanssa. Mielenkiintoinen kortti kyllä.

Vastustajan Containment Priestin kanssa? Vai mitä tarkotat?

Poissa Thalian

« Vastaus #27 : 11.08.16 - klo 00:06 »
Ei suoraan suojele itseään, mikä on aika raskasta neljän manan walkkerilta. Ykkösability on kuitenkin melkein suojeluability

Onnistuin skippaamaan or-sanan jälkeisen osan lauseesta. Kyllähän tuo näyttää aika tiukalta!

Poissa Pulli

« Vastaus #28 : 11.08.16 - klo 00:15 »

Vastustajan Containment Priestin kanssa? Vai mitä tarkotat?

Oman. Pompauta vastustajan äppö ja tadaaa.

Poissa Druuge

« Vastaus #29 : 11.08.16 - klo 09:33 »

Ei pelkästään suojele vaan hiilaa myös samalla - kun palaa pöytään, niin loyaltyt on taas tapissaan. Jos vastustaja ei saa kerralla ajettua hautaan, niin hankala siitä eroon on päästä sen jälkeen.