Poromagia

Kirjoittaja Aihe: New guy  (Luettu 3613 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Poissa Knobhead

New guy
« : 13.02.16 - klo 12:48 »
Hi, just starte playing mtg a couple of weeks ago. Im based in helsinki, 32 years old and currently building a mono black deck for modern. If anyone wants to give a new player a beating/some help just get in touch.  Kiitos!

Poissa Salevanen

Vs: New guy
« Vastaus #1 : 14.02.16 - klo 13:41 »
Hey! What sort of help you are after? If for example you wanted to receive some feedback on your deck, please post the decklist here so people can see it :)

Poissa Knobhead

« Vastaus #2 : 17.02.16 - klo 10:18 »
Thanks! I'm starting to build a mono black control around liliana of the veil, I'll post a decklist once I havea better idea of what I want/have

Poissa Anssi

« Vastaus #3 : 17.02.16 - klo 11:09 »
You should try to visit Poromagia today, they have a modern tournament every Wednesday from 5PM(?) with probably ~40-50 people there playing either modern or some casual games.
Kaikki kortit löytyvät myös Cardtraderistä

Poissa freedfromthereal

« Vastaus #4 : 17.02.16 - klo 11:22 »
Hello and welcome to the game!

Poromagia in Pasila (Opastinsilta 7 B) is indeed the magic central of Helsinki. You are likely to find players and traders there on most days, except maybe tuesday when the shop is taken over by figuregames such as warhammer.

Wednesdays there is always a modern tournament there, and if you hang around before it starts at 17.00, someone is likely willing to playtest with you.
"It's that moment of dawning comprehension I live for."
- Hobbes, Calvin and hobbes

Poissa hallava

« Vastaus #5 : 17.02.16 - klo 15:08 »
Thanks! I'm starting to build a mono black control around liliana of the veil, I'll post a decklist once I havea better idea of what I want/have

If you need any ideas, as far as I'm aware there's three ways to build a deck like that:
  • 8 Rack deck, centered on cards such as The Rack and Shrieking Affliction and designed to keep the opponent's hand empty.
  • Mono black Infect, heavy on the control side but uses cards like Phyrexian Crusader, Plague Stinger, Inkmoth Nexus to win the game.
  • The pure mono black control (possibly the least fleshed out of them all, I have not met any particular lists in a while).

Poissa Rancid-

« Vastaus #6 : 17.02.16 - klo 15:45 »
The Pox deck in Legacy also makes heavy use of Liliana, but I think that's quite heavily in the "used to be cool" category.
Lainaus
TES uses Ad Nauseam more often and ANT uses Past in Flames more frequently.