Poromagia

Kirjoittaja Aihe: Just moved to Finland and have some questions (casual games and alters)  (Luettu 2714 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Poissa tejaeurifaesa

Hey,
So I just moved to Helsinki from Lithuania and I have a couple of questions, which I would be really happy if someone would help me to solve.
Firstly, I know there are a couple of places where FNM is held and some days you guys just play commander, but are there any days and places when people just gather somewhere to play MtG casually?
Also, I kinda do alters for some time, I sell some of the cards I have done, as well as I take commissions of a lot of cards.
Here you can find some of my alters.
...and well, I hope to get some advise about casual games and that someone will be interested in alters..  ;D
Miau.

Poissa yugular

I might be interested to have few cards altered for my cube. Hit me up with PM about how much it costs and so on.
paupertothepeople.proboards.com

Poissa Anssi

Just drop by Poromagia (http://poromagia.com/index.php)
There are ~30 people in FNM's every friday. It seems they also have Commander on wednesday 15.00->
Kaikki kortit löytyvät myös Cardtraderistä

Poissa tejaeurifaesa

Well, I know a few places where I could find FNM, but as I wrote, at this moment I am more interested in totally casual games,  cuz in FNM usually people play draft (at least from my experience).
Miau.

Poissa jkk

• L3-tuomari / Regional Coordinator
  • Vaihtopalaute:
    ( | | )
  • EN VASTAA YKSITYISVIESTEIHIN
Poromagia is probably your best bet for finding casual games. Show up on a Friday and lure some of those FNM drafters to a casual game when they're done with the draft, or set up a meeting for another day?
Lainaus käyttäjältä: shazzle
Uskon että olen sinua kokeneempi "internetissä".
Lainaus käyttäjältä: yeou
miten tolla tyypillä on aina plussia postissaan? onko se joku julkkis?