Poromagia

Kirjoittaja Aihe: New Article: RTR Prerelease with Nipsu  (Luettu 3068 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Poissa Korva

« Viimeksi muokattu: 03.10.12 - klo 18:00 kirjoittanut Nastaboi »
----------------------------
Aarne Halén, jonkinmoinen pääjehu @ Poromagia
*** http://www.poromagia.com ***
(luen yv:t erittäin harvoin, maili toimii huomattavasti paremmin, etunimi.sukunimi[ät]poromagia.com)

Poissa freedfromthereal

Vs: New Article: RTR Prerelease with Nipsu
« Vastaus #1 : 03.10.12 - klo 17:50 »
Linkissä on kirjoitusvirhe. Theres a typo in the link.

Lainaus
Its my turn six, I drop my Grove of the Guardian and pass with my 2 birds on D. My opponent tanks and comes up with: alpha strike, I chump and make an 8/8, then second main he casts Righteous Authority on his attacking creature. I untap and Sundering Growth the Authority and Populate my token.
I believe your opponent told me this same story afterwards from his point of view in the prerelease. :D
« Viimeksi muokattu: 03.10.12 - klo 18:01 kirjoittanut freedfromthereal »
"It's that moment of dawning comprehension I live for."
- Hobbes, Calvin and hobbes

Poissa Nipsu

Vaihtopalaute:
    ( | | )
  • Summoning Sick
  • Kung Fu: Effort over time to achieve skill.
« Vastaus #2 : 04.10.12 - klo 18:32 »
P.S. to the pre release article.  In everyone's Guild Pack, did you get two rares?  I mean you got the foil one of your guild, plus an additional rare from your guild?  In each of the pre releases my Selesnya packs came with Grove of the Guardian and (Wayfaring Temple and Collective Blessing).  I am hearing rumblings that this was not the case in other guild packs.

Poissa Yms

« Vastaus #3 : 04.10.12 - klo 18:56 »
Well, it atleast should have been with 2 rares; prefoil and guildrare.
Lightning Bolt, when cast,
Deals three damage to target
Creature or player.

Poissa absurdimuukalainen

« Vastaus #4 : 04.10.12 - klo 19:08 »
P.S. to the pre release article.  In everyone's Guild Pack, did you get two rares?  I mean you got the foil one of your guild, plus an additional rare from your guild?  In each of the pre releases my Selesnya packs came with Grove of the Guardian and (Wayfaring Temple and Collective Blessing).  I am hearing rumblings that this was not the case in other guild packs.

Its known that theres distribution problems, some had extra rare in their golgari packs for example.. Made already lopsided pools even more unbalanced.

Poissa freedfromthereal

« Vastaus #5 : 04.10.12 - klo 19:35 »
I've  heard rumours that the guildpacks weren't totally randomized cards from guild colors, but that every guild had 8 preset variations of guildpack contents.
Unfortunately I don't remember what I had in my guildpacks anymore. I  believe  there was prerelease foil + another rare though, but I'm  not 100% sure. 
"It's that moment of dawning comprehension I live for."
- Hobbes, Calvin and hobbes

Poissa KajaaninOlli

« Vastaus #6 : 04.10.12 - klo 21:04 »
For example me and a player who was opening his pool next to me had totally same 15 cards in our faction packs (Izzet).