Poromagia

Kirjoittaja Aihe: BoatBrew. Misconceptions in Ixalan Standard [Article]  (Luettu 9022 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Poissa Bor

The Suns didn't go down, or misconceptions in Ixalan Standard

Today I will talk Standard, the major events that just past and about my little practice with the format and the read throughs, since me and the team will go to Grand Prix Warsaw in a month.
I will walk you through the path I think next events will unfold and how currently try to Approach the format. So let us see what we may expect in next few weeks and what traps to avoid.  ...

Poissa Bor

Vs: BoatBrew. Misconceptions in Ixalan Standard [Article]
« Vastaus #1 : 11.10.17 - klo 18:32 »
Videos

UW Control. Deckbuilding Nuances

How to choose the most optimal build for Standard UW Approach Control. What cards are needed where and when, and why.

Ixalan Standard Metagame Overview.

Top decks, jumping in decks, budget options, card choices, tech cards, etc.

Poissa Bor

Vs: BoatBrew. Misconceptions in Ixalan Standard [Article]
« Vastaus #2 : 20.10.17 - klo 14:41 »
Ixalan Standard. Tech Cards Spotlight.

Part 1

Part 2

All them techs vs techs, in decks vs decks...

Turnaus-raportti: Mardu, 3rd, US Nationals.

Lainaus
It is the fastest deck in the field - it's faster than red and it's not really close - but it’s easy to hate out. This weekend it had a good matchup against most of the field because no one was ready for that kind of gas pedal. Temur became a little inbred trying to top the mirror and UB - cutting abrade for essence scatter and other spells that don’t interact with you well. After the mild success of vehicles this weekend the meta will remember why it played abrade and vehicles won’t be well positioned.

Soah, time to look for hidden gems. Maybe, reinvent UR Amulet, or Reservoir/ Panharmonicon/
Metalwork Colossus? I feel like everything else is known or expected. But said rogues get hurt by Abrades...