Poromagia

Kirjoittaja Aihe: [Helsinki] German EDH player looking for a playgroup in Helsinki  (Luettu 1736 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Poissa magicmastermindmurks

Hi everyone and sorry for not speaking suomi.
I just arrived in Helsinki a week ago to do my 2yrs masters at Aalto. But I really dont want to miss playing EDH during that time. Therefore I am looking for EDH playgroups in the Helsinki area.
I've been playing every Wednesday for the last two years with a group of 6 - 8 people on a mid level I would say. Brought my three favorite decks here: Shirei, Selenia and Patron of the Moon.
Have a nice weekend and maybe we could tap some cards together in the future.

Oh if this is the wrong section, forgive me I had to use Google translate to navigate in this board.

Murks
« Viimeksi muokattu: 01.09.17 - klo 18:54 kirjoittanut magicmastermindmurks »

Poissa Karhumies

Hi,

There is a weekly playgroup which gathers every Wednesday for pretty much the whole day until the store closes at Poromagia store in Pasila, within walking distance from the Pasila train station. So you can arrive at pretty much any time of the day, locate the EDH/Commander players, and either ask around to gather a table of players or ask to join an existing table from the next game onwards.

Here is a link to the store's tournament calendar. EDH/Commander is mentioned as weekly recurring and FREE event.

https://poromagia.com/en/events/

Poissa magicmastermindmurks

Hi Karhumies,

thank you very much for the response! I will check this out next week I guess then. Until then, have fun playing everyone!